Charminar iconic symbol of Hyderbad. This was constructed in 1581AD by Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah. Charminar in Urdu means Four Pillars, structure was made of granite, limestone and motor.  Charminar area is very commercial surrounded by Laad Bazaar where you can buy Bangles and gold ornaments, and also a street is dedicated to sell Kites

Buddha Statue in Hussain Sagar lake
An 18 meter high monolithic statue of Lord Buddha towers over the Hussain Sagar lake . Buddha Poornima project was started in 1985. The monolithic statue was chiselled out of a white granite rock, weighting 450 tons, granite rock was brought here Raigiri village near Hyderabad . It was carved by 200 sculptors for two years. The statue was erected on 12 April 1992 on a red coloured Lotus pedestal.
LBNagar area was once planned to be the capital of Qutubshahi kingdom (Sultan nagar).  You can see the ruined fort near NTR Nagar. 
Qutub Shah 6 : SULTAN MUHAMMAD QUTUB SHAH (1612 -- 1626)
The nephew and son-in-law of Muhammad Quli, Sultan Muhammad ascended the throne as the sixth Qutub Shah. A well versed scholar, he had a deeply religious temperament and was a connoisseur of good books. The Qutub Shahi chronicles were completed during his reign. He further contributed to the architectural achievements of the Qutub Shahi dynasty. The foundation of the principal mosque Mecca Masjid was laid during his reign in 1617. He also began the construction of the building of Sultan Nagar. These projects were however not completed in his lifetime


Undavalli Caves (Vijayawada)

The Undavalli Caves is an example of Indian rock-cut architecture and a finest testimonial of ancient vishwakarma sthapathis, are located in the village of Undavalli in Tadepalli Mandal in Guntur District, near the southern bank of Krishna river, in the state of Andhra PradeshIndia.
These caves have been carved out of solid sandsone on a hillside in the 4th to 5th centuries A.D. Undavalli caves are associated with the Vishnukundina  kings of 420 to 620 A.D. They are dedicated to Anantapadmanabha Swamy and Narisimha Swamy
Main cave belongs to the earliest examples of Gupta  architecture, primarily primitive rock-cut monastery cells carved into the sandstone hills. Initially caves were shaped as a Buddhist monastery and the first floor still retains style of Buddhist vihara, including some Buddhist sculptures